xXDarknesSXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PORTALHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}

Go down 
+10
Spider-Man
{DsX}Latinoheat
{NHD}Denial
Lord_Cahan
Primus
{DsX}Cody_Fett
{DsX}CL|Devil_Wing
Master~Splinter
{DsX}Younes
{DsX}.:Bishamon:.
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedi CCL

Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} Empty
PostSubject: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:16 am

A lot of members are probably asking "Why did Devil and Cahan leave {DsX}?!??"

Well, here's the answer:

Cahan was the first to leave. He felt like everyone was getting better, but he was staying the same in skill level. He also felt unappreciated and came to the realization (all too late) that he was unfit to be CCL of DsX. He then decided to leave, but the smart thing to do would have been to NOT have become CCL in the first place.

Devil did not leave because Cahan left. That was only the straw that broke the camel's back, so to say: Cahan's leaving DsX was the last straw. For a while now, Devil's felt that DsX has been slowing down. He's felt that the members of the clan have been becoming inactive, and that he's responsible for it. That's why he tried to make the new rank rules. When the rules were shot down, he only felt worse about himself as a leader. Devil obsessed over the possibility that DsX was slowing down. He couldn't get over it: DsX was, in fact, NOT slowing down. It was simply not speeding up: DsX had finally gained stability, and had finally began moving at a normal pace. Devil, though, thought that the clan was grinding to a halt. When Cahan left, Devil saw that as irrefutable proof that DsX was dying, and decided to end the clan's life quickly and painlessly, by leaving, rather than trying to fix any problems he thought the clan had.

I hope that that answers all your questions, and I hope that we proof Devil and Cahan wrong in our new home with -Samurai-! We will fight together as brothers forever, regardless of our clan's name. {DsX} might have died, but our comradery will always live on!
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Younes
Knight
{DsX}Younes

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:19 am

well spoken Bish
Back to top Go down
Master~Splinter

Master~Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:20 am

Good luck guys and very good call.
Back to top Go down
{DsX}CL|Devil_Wing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:23 am

i left because i was tired of all the members not getting any better at all, and i did everything for this clan and no one seemed to help. cahan helped some,(receives no respect) and allen provides server, and that's about it. notice the only person doing anything is bishamon this is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://dsxclan.forumotion.com
Jedi CCL

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:39 am

{DsX}CL|Devil_Wing wrote:
i left because i was tired of all the members not getting any better at all, and i did everything for this clan and no one seemed to help. cahan helped some,(receives no respect) and allen provides server, and that's about it. notice the only person doing anything is bishamon this is ridiculous.

Meh, I was kind of right. Razz

I'm glad that you haven't forgotten about us yet, Devil. But in the power vaccuum, someone had to take control, so Allen and I swiftly secured a safe path for the members of DsX to follow. Please keep this site up for just a few more days so that everyone can see the message.
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Cody_Fett
Warrior
{DsX}Cody_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:26 am

Hell I would take control but I don't feel active enough. I kind of had a reason for not getting better because my ps2 was broke. I've seen many players get better though since the last time I played. I used to be able to school Blaine and now he kicks my ass. Cahan used to suck and I thought he was a noob but now he puts up a great fight against me. Allen got gayer Wink Denial grew a hella better, honestly I think everyone in this clan is really good. But now everyone is leaving =(
I don't know what you mean by no one seemed to help when people were always trying to get better, thats what I saw anyways.
And as for Cahan not having respect? That kid was always trying to improve as well as help out on forums with scrims.
I honestly don't think there was any reason to leave at all. AND I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD MERGE! I'll help with leadership if it is needed. DsX still has great members and I think we can earn some members back.
Back to top Go down
Primus

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:31 am

I know this isnt my place in saying this, and im sure noone has any Idea who I am. Ive had the same problem happen with me before when I feel like the clan isnt moving or doing anything. I felt as if why should I stay with this clan and then I just really waited on my decision and I made my decision and quit the clan I was in. (I was the Clan Leader in the clan) The clan had over 30 members, I left because I figured I could have been some where else some where better. Then came along me thinking about all of my friends, I remember all the funny times we had the clan battles we went to and that stuff you can never forget that happens in a clan. The other reason why I left the clan is because I felt noone was getting better, Then one of my members told me your the clan leader your supposed to be the best out of all of us. I think of that and I felt it was a very stupid reason to quit on my clan. DSX was a good clan from everything ive heard. Im sure if this clan stayed around longer would have been a great clan. About the other story with the Co Clan Leader, that always seems to happen with that person in the clan the CCL's tend to feel like they arent good enough, I always told my CCL that hes the greatest CCL to have. Like I said guys I know its not my place to talk to you guys or even post on your site. I'm sorry if you guys take any of this wrong. Ive never met any of you but it would be nice too. are clan site is Clansol.forumotion.com , DSX could have been the next best clan im sure you guys will do great in the future keeping the jedi alive on SWBF2. Another thing is that I learned to stop caring about how many members we lose its just about maintaining and keeping the clan alive thats the main objective.

=*SoL*= Clan Leader: Primus
Back to top Go down
Lord_Cahan

Lord_Cahan

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:20 am

bish, i wasn't "unfit to be CCL". I never thought i was unfit. i left because nobody gave me respect just because im not devil or anyone that is better than average at this game. Why would you make a post based on assumption of why we left in the first place? you've talked to me since i left and not once have you asked me why i left. I left because of lack of respect and the fact that i might have somewhere else to be in this game. i told you it was nothing agaisnt you guys and you pushed the subject and pushed til your little heart gave out. im tired of the interrogation. i left. move on, i left bish in my place... if i wanted dsx to die why would i leave a successor? by the way good luck with samurai merge, its just like Sin and this clan. hopefully it will have a better fate.
Back to top Go down
{NHD}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 pm

i had respect for you, until you started trying to kick me out...
btw, too much words
Back to top Go down
Jedi CCL

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Lord_Cahan wrote:
bish, i wasn't "unfit to be CCL". I never thought i was unfit. i left because nobody gave me respect just because im not devil or anyone that is better than average at this game. Why would you make a post based on assumption of why we left in the first place? you've talked to me since i left and not once have you asked me why i left. I left because of lack of respect and the fact that i might have somewhere else to be in this game. i told you it was nothing agaisnt you guys and you pushed the subject and pushed til your little heart gave out. im tired of the interrogation. i left. move on, i left bish in my place... if i wanted dsx to die why would i leave a successor? by the way good luck with samurai merge, its just like Sin and this clan. hopefully it will have a better fate.

Hey, I was just giving DsX an answer. It didn't matter whether it was accurate or not: the members of the clan needed an answer, regardless. I apologize if I offended you. I was only trying to help the clan, not hurt you.
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Latinoheat
Jedi CCL

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Well i tried my best giving respect. I had tried given space to the leaders. I never wanted to disapoint them even though i may have.
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyou.com
{DsX}Cody_Fett
Warrior
{DsX}Cody_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Dude.... How is it that you were not getting respect? A lot of us had respect for the leaders. I don't know who didn't but it's hard to lead a clan and I was proud of the awesome clan that you guys were leading.
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:22 pm

If it helps...I think your sexy cahan...

Live long and prosper dsx (why the fuck would i quote star trek...what a nerd)
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Allen
Clan Leader
{DsX}Allen

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaoticBronco
.:Blaine:.
Acolyte
.:Blaine:.

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 pm

{DsX}CL|Devil_Wing wrote:

all the members not getting better? really devil? you think i didn't get better? i was in almost every single practice and did all i could as a member. this was first clan i've been on that's actually serious about things (no offense to RLA) and in my opinion, i had improved as much as i could have.

i do however agree with the fact about ppl being inactive. everytime i went to practice, there would be me, devil, allen, cahan, bishamon, and rarely anyone else.

i liked devil's idea of being serious and changing the rank system. but the members were so afraid of being ranked down that they had to rebel against it. by using that rank system, ppl would've actually gotten the ranks they deserved. i never deserved the same rank as neji, but i was given the rank anyway. if the new rank system was the actual rank system in the first place, that wouldn't have happened. the problem was that ppl thought this was a clan that you can stay in for fun. but that's not how devil wanted it to be. devil wanted a serious clan, but it's members didn't. he couldn't just go ahead and kick ppl out one by one.

anyway, what's done is done. goodluck keeping the clan alive bishamon.
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Cody_Fett
Warrior
{DsX}Cody_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:16 pm

i know blaine got a hella better
Back to top Go down
.;.DaRk.;.
Officer
.;.DaRk.;.

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:43 am

wait dsx died?

k
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Cody_Fett
Warrior
{DsX}Cody_Fett

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:40 am

no
Back to top Go down
Master Ichiori

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Its dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}   Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Devil and Cahan Left {DsX}
Page 1 of 1