xXDarknesSXx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PORTALHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deniiiiiial >.<

Go down 
+7
{DsX}CL|Devil_Wing
{DsX}Latinoheat
{DsX}-Silver-
.:Blaine:.
Lord_Cahan
{DsX}Younes
{DsX}.:Bishamon:.
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi CCL

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:08 pm

On Yavin 4 the other day, you were playing as a Maul (under the name Kan Dayn) and I was a Mace. You repeatedly spawnkilled me (and my teammates) at our spawn in the stone courtyard. ><
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Younes
Knight
{DsX}Younes

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:43 pm

bastard Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jedi CCL

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 am

{DsX}Younes wrote:
bastard Evil or Very Mad

Let's killem!!! What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Lord_Cahan

Lord_Cahan

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:20 am

oh so denial is that faggot kan dayne.
Back to top Go down
Jedi CCL

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:40 am

{DsX}Lord_Cahan wrote:
oh so denial is that faggot kan dayne.

Yeah, I'd been wondering who Kan Dayne was for a few days. Then I checked the "Names of DsX Members" thread, and saw it was Denial.
Back to top Go down
Acolyte

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 am

btw denial, you should always look at the situation you're going into before you go in them. which mean, when i'm trying to force the asshole that messed with our server by glitching continuously to quit, you don't get in the situation.

also, when the server is locked, spectate and see what's happening before you go in. you're not suppose to just pop in and start killing while someone's trying to do a 1v1.

the fact that you don't think about your actions pisses me off. you are, so far, the most mindless person i've ever seen in the game.
Back to top Go down
{DsX}-Silver-
Officer
{DsX}-Silver-

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:12 pm

yeah denial always comes in on a 1vs1 and starts killing me and my opponent... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Younes
Knight
{DsX}Younes

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:07 pm

on the plus side, i just saved a whole bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico cheers
Back to top Go down
Lord_Cahan

Lord_Cahan

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:15 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Latinoheat
Jedi CCL

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:45 pm

the only thing i have to say too denial is i dont know what i have done to him for him to taunt me Sad and also strike me when i dont even wanna fight in dsx server. Some of the times i just want to chill in fightclub and be han solo Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyou.com
{DsX}CL|Devil_Wing
Admin

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:42 pm

your outta the clan
Back to top Go down
https://dsxclan.forumotion.com

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Devil, im sorry....are u serious??cause i can change its just that i have problems at home with parents and most of the time they get the better of me and i cant control my actions...im really sorry to all of you..
Back to top Go down
Lord_Cahan

Lord_Cahan

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:08 pm

nice lame ass excuse denial.
Back to top Go down
Jedi CCL

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Hey now. Denial shouldn't be thrown out of the clan. He just needs a little guidance. If you're going to throw him out of the clan, then I totally, completely regret making this thread in the first place.

If anything, I wasn't thinking about my actions when I made this thread. I was angry and frustrated, and I did not (and I still don't) want Denial to be thrown out of DsX.

He's a fine player who may be a bit headstrong, but that rash behavior can be mended through just a little guidance.

I call upon the leaders of DsX to do a personal favor for me: please bring Denial back into DsX. This punishment doesn't fit the crime. Please, if you need to punish someone, punish me. I haven't been coming to as many practicies as I shouled be, and I haven't been participating as much as I should be. Please, punish me instead of Denial. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lord_Cahan

Lord_Cahan

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 pm

this thread is just the icing on the cake.. he has done more than just this wrong. he's been thrown out already once, and the only reason he camme back is because i went about it the wrong way. and bish, if you really want the same fate as him for doing nothing then wait til devil replies.
Back to top Go down
Jedi CCL

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:12 pm

{DsX}Lord_Cahan wrote:
this thread is just the icing on the cake.. he has done more than just this wrong. he's been thrown out already once, and the only reason he camme back is because i went about it the wrong way. and bish, if you really want the same fate as him for doing nothing then wait til devil replies.

Pft, I was just trying to act all cool. xD

Well, I'm unaware of any past offenses. I'll take your word for it. If you have other reasons for throwing him out besides the one occassion that I brought up, then I am unqualified to comment on whether or not Denial should be thrown out of the clan or not due to the fact that I am unclear in regards to the details of the various past situations. (Really long sentence)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Cahan

Lord_Cahan

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:45 pm

k
Back to top Go down
{DsX}CL|Devil_Wing
Admin

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:52 pm

1 more chance denial...
Back to top Go down
https://dsxclan.forumotion.com
Jedi CCL

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:10 pm

{DsX}CL|Devil_Wing wrote:
1 more chance denial...

Thank you so much, Devil. That was really very awesome of you to do.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Cahan

Lord_Cahan

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:28 pm

are you joking?.....
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Allen
Clan Leader
{DsX}Allen

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Who is deleting his profile?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaoticBronco
Acolyte

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 am

so................ he's still in?!? i don't see him in the roster though.
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Allen
Clan Leader
{DsX}Allen

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:02 am

I'll just wait for his reply.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaoticBronco
Lord_Cahan

Lord_Cahan

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:44 pm

i ACCIDENTALLY and yes, it was an accident whether you believe it or not.. i meant to take his rank away n shit but i clicked that dumbass square lol. just tell him to make another thing
Back to top Go down
{NHD}Denial

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:09 pm

i can change my actions....i just need some help on them..and Cahan, im serious about my troubles at home, why do you think i barely can be at practice....cause i only get i 1hour of playing time on weekdays.
and do i have to make another account cause i cant view DsX Members forums..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deniiiiiial >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deniiiiiial >.<   Deniiiiiial >.< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deniiiiiial >.<
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xXDarknesSXx :: Clan Discussion :: Complaints-
Jump to: